Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
If you believe that material available on our sites, infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by submitting a DMCA notice. After we receive a valid and complete notice, we will investigate, remove the material, and make a good faith attempt to contact the user who uploaded the material, via email through firstname.lastname@example.org. or at our Contact Us page.
You must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit Trader Bebek to find and positively identify that material. For example we require a link to the specific blog post (not just the name of the blog) that contains the material and a description of which specific portion of the blog post – an image, a link, the text, etc. your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our DMCA Process:
- We review the notice.
- If the notice is complete and valid, we remove the content.
- We reply to the copyright holder to let them know we’ve taken action.
- If we believes we have rights to use the content or that the notice was submitted incorrectly, we review and process the counter notice.
- We restore the content if the copyright holder doesn’t take further legal action within 10 business days.